Thank you for entering the IMMERSE reVIEWyou evaluation. The deadline to submit your content for reVIEWyou 2015 is Sunday, May 17, 2015 by midnight.
At the bottom of this page is a link to begin registration and creation of your reVIEWyou online profile. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with your username, password and link to log-in. The good news is that once you register, you can log in and edit your profile as many times as you would like until the deadline! If you don’t get the confirmation email, be sure to check your spam folder.
Once you’ve created your profile, the link for you to log back into your profile is – https://www.experienceimmerse.com/login/. (SAVE THIS LINK FOR FUTURE REFERENCE)
Here’s some information on what you will need to provide and category specific guidelines. Please read carefully.
For all Applicants
- You will need to provide a short bio. Expect to answer general questions about your faith, experience & expectations.
- You will also be required to provide a Pastoral Endorsement that is to be emailed directly to email@example.com. (Don’t let this scare you. We are just looking for someone in your life, preferably a pastor or spiritual leader, that can vouch for your spiritual walk.)
- Each video entry is to be stripped down, simple and shot live. The purpose of this is to put everyone on an even playing field and help the judges make fair assessments.
- Your video must be uploaded to an online video service like Youtube or Vimeo that will give you a direct URL link to the video. On your reVIEWyou profile, you will be asked to paste the direct URL link to your video entry. PLEASE NOTE: The video MUST be “Public” for it to show up on the profile. If you have it unlisted, the judges will not be able to see it.
- Must perform a song from our list of pre-approved songs.
- Must be a simple 3 minute and 30 second or less video of yourself performing the song of choice.
- Song must be sung a cappella.
- Must be a simple 3 minute and 30 second or less video of yourself performing your original song.
- Must accompany self on instrument.
- No tracks
- Song(s) must be original & composed by no more than 2 writers.
- If there is more than one songwriter, please fill out the Song Disclosure Form and email separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If proficient, you may accompany yourself on an instrument. If not, you may have someone else accompany you.
- Please introduce everyone in the video.
- Must be a simple 3 minute and 30 second or less video of you or someone else performing your original song.
- No tracks
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
To register for your reVIEWyou profile, click here.